ICMN2018 attendants who are citizens of a non-EU country may need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a limited period of time. To be granted a visa, you need:

  • A passport that is valid for a minimum of three months after your visa has expired and which has been issued in the last ten-year period
  • An invitation from the conference organizer
  • Ability to show that you have enough money for your keep and for your home trip
  • Individual health insurance that covers the costs if you become ill during your visit to Sweden.

List of foreign citizens who require a visa for entry into Sweden
For detailed information about eligibility and applications please visit the Swedish Migration Agency